Opportunities in Mobile Applications for the Social Inclusion: the M-Inclusion community and the Apps4Change Challenge
M-Inclusion is glad to invite you to the event “Opportunities in Mobile Applications for the Social Inclusion: the M-Inclusion community and the “Apps4Change” Challenge”, organised as webinar on the next 18th July 2013.
M-Inclusion (www.m-inclusion.eu) is a Project co-funded by the European Commission and participated by European and Latin American companies and universities, promoting the use of innovative and affordable mobile solutions supporting social integration through the first platform of social inclusion.
The Webinar objectives are the promotion of the opportunity represented by the M-Inclusion platform and the launch of the Marketplace and the challenge “App4Change” among Italian and European SMEs and developers specialised in the development of mobile application, mainly focussed on the social inclusion.
18th July 2013 at 15:00 – 17:00 CET
15:05 Start of the webinar
- Introduction to the M-inclusion Project
- The services offered by M-inclusion to the project community
- Opportunities for the developers: presentation of the Market Place
- Description of the benefits towards the users and the communities at risk of exclusion
- Presentation of the 2nd M-Inclusion Challenge: “Apps4Change”
- “Connecting EU and Central American researchers: the ENLACE project and the Enterprise Europe Network”
- Q&A’s time
17:00 End of the Webinar
The event will be attended by:
- Claudio Massari (Innovation Engineering) – partner of the project and organiser of the event
- Marìa José Cantarino de Frias (Telefonìca Group) – coordinator of the project
- Carlos Manuel Estevez Bretòn (Futura network) – partner of the project
- Rocio Escolano (APRE) – partner of the ENLACE project
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participation is free.
To participate to the webinar it's just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the information you need to join the event
Please in the email indicate the intention to participate the event and:
- Name and family name
- Kind of user (individual or organization)
- Interest in M-inclusion (developer, possible end user)
We'll send you all the information you need to join the event.
We would really appreciate if you’ll join our community registering yourself (it is not mandatory).